Get in contact here, and tell us which Nest you’d like to see. We’ll get back to you with a mutually
convenient time to view.
Unfortunately, we do not cater to undergraduate students.
Great, we aim to make the process as hassle free as possible.
1. We need you to fill out our application form which we will send to you.
2. We will then invite you for a viewing.
3. If you like, we will forward you a licence agreement.
Applicable if you wish to reserve a room for the future or in one of our houses that is undergoing refurbishment.
This is set out in your licence agreement and is equivalent to 2 month rents. We take this to protect ourselves from any unreasonable damage etc.
Your security deposit is held in a separate bank account.
As part of the application process, we will seek (with your permission) to obtain written references to support the information you provide. This will usually mean contacting your employer, current or previous landlord and someone to give you a character reference. We will also carry out a credit search, using an independent referencing company.
We provide you with a licence agreement, this must be checked over thoroughly by you. The licence agreement is a legally binding document and should not be signed until it’s been thoroughly read and understood by all. We’re happy to help explain our terms and answer any questions you might have before you sign.
Contract Length – Our Minimum contract is 12 months. Rent to be paid by direct debit on the 1st of every month.
Our rent is Super All-Inclusive, once you’ve paid your rent we’ve got you covered for
- 1GB broadband
- TV License, 50+ TV channel package.
- Waste & Recycling collection (bins!)
- Fortnightly cleaning of communal spaces
- Garden maintenance
- Monitored Security Alarm
- Monthly housekeeping care package
We’ve gone to lengths to ensure that our Nests are as warm and energy-efficient as possible. This is both to help the environment and help manage utilities costs.
- All our Nests come with newly installed and highly efficient gas heating systems, some even have state of the art Thermodynamic solar panels installed.
- All our Nests have newly installed composite front and back doors, along with either double or triple glazed windows – no drafts here folks!
- All Nests have new cavity and loft insulation, our Nests come with a minimum B3 BER rating.
- We use low energy led bulbs throughout our Nests.
- All appliances are new and energy efficient.
- All our radiators are brand new, energy efficient and come with individual temperature control valves.
- Smart electricity meters installed – we pay the bill but you get to keep a check of your usage.
We want to be as transparent as possible, so it works like this:
A small portion of your rent payment is classified as the ‘utilities/services payment’, this is documented in your tenancy agreement. It should be enough to cover all gas, electric and other utility bills.
INCLUSIVE IN ALL OUR NESTS
- Gas & Electricity
- 1GB Broadband
- Cleaning of Communal Spaces
- Close to Shops, Tech Park, Uni.
- Power Showers
- TV License & 50+ Channels
- Garden Maintenance
- Lockable Bedroom Doors
- Rubbish collection
- Monitored Security Alarm
- Thoughtfully Designed